We are currently seeking an Appliance Repair Technician to join our team!
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED. WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATES.
The ideal candidate will have these qualities:
- Must have CLEAN driving record
- Self Starter
- Prefers to work in a team
- Has a Great Attitude
- Exceptional Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Mechanical Aptitude & Ability to Learn
- Problem-Solving Skills
- A drive to be the best
- Professionalism and Courtesy
- Ability to maneuver heavy equipment
- How to diagnose symptoms of washers and dryers, ranges, microwaves, cook-tops, hoods, and other large appliances.
- Repair or replace defective components found in appliances.
- How to dismantle and reassemble appliances to make a diagnosis.
- How to connect water or gas lines, check for leaks, meter for power, and diagnose symptoms to the root cause.
- How to advise customers on root causes and costs associated with repairs.
Candidates that want to learn Air Conditioning repair will be highlighted. We provide the truck and equipment for our technicians. Employee provides their own tools. Strong customer service and personal skills are a must. The candidate must be comfortable in an ever-changing and improving environment.
Who We Are:
Capritta Appliance & Air Conditioning is a family-owned company, heavily focused on team mentality with a drive to be the best. We specialize in ultra-high-end appliance sales, and we service all brands. We also sell, install and repair residential heating and air conditioning systems. We are dedicated to family and employee growth. We provide our customers with the highest level of service.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical Insurance Available