Culinarian Manual clean all gas ranges open worlds of new cooking possibilities. It features 25,000 BTU Power-Flo Open burners for searing heat, and gentle simmers, a professional sized oven which fits commercial cookie sheets, and USA manufactured hand finished quality and beauty. The Culinarian range will become the heart of your kitchen.
Model Number: MCOR304
Configuration: 4 Open Burners
Burner Type: Open
Range Fuel: Gas
Oven Fuel: Gas
Cleaning: Manual Clean
Oven Category: Manual Clean
Utility Type: All GasProduct Feautures
- CONVECTION BAKE
- Extra Large Oven fits Full Size Commercial Cookie Sheet
- Flush oven bottom for extra capacity
- Infrared Broiler
- 5 rack positions
- Height adjustable front and rear leveler legs
- Removable Door with Heavy Duty Hinges
- Compatible with Rear Floor Mount Gas Line Input
Primary Oven Features
- Three (3) 25,000 BTU open style burners all turn down to a True Simmer
- One (1) 8,000 BTU Small Pan Burner turns down to an extra low simmer
- Stay-Cool die cast, chrome plated metal knobs
- Professional stye heavy duty cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Full extension Drip Trays on EZ-Glides
- All burners have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Flush Island Friendly Trim
- Cabernet Red trim available as an accessory
- Manual clean
- Convection oven
- 4.9 cu. ft. oven cavity - 27" W X 15" H X 21" D
- CONVECTION BAKE
- 30,000 BTU oven burner for uniform baking
- 18,000 BTU Infrared Broil burner with Inconel Mesh construction
- Titanium speck porcelain oven interior
- 5 Rack Positions w/ 2 Heavy Duty Racks provided
- Broil pan provided
- 1-1/4" diameter professional-style handle
- Heavy-duty oven door hinges
- Extra large viewing window
- Bright 40W oven lights
||120 VAC, 60 Hz
||34" W x 48" H x 34" D
||29-7/8" W x 36" H x 28-3/8" D
|Circuit Breaker Size
||120 VAC, 3 Prong with dedicated ground
||1/2" NPT Male
|Max. allowable input pressure
||27" W x 15" H x 21"
||4.9 cubic feet
|Oven Control Type
||30-1/8"W X 24"D (std)
Energy Star Rated:
4.9 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.